WHAT IS THE HIGH POTENTIAL PROGRAM?
The High Potential Program serves more advanced startups during commercialization with intensive scaling support, assistance with fundraising, hands-on operational support, and much more.
WHO WE WORK WITH
Startups with a clear business model, a legal entity in place, a functional MVP, and a team that has the skills and experience to take the product to market.
- Technology or innovative based businesses
- Companies based in Durham Region or Northumberland County
- Entrepreneurs who are coachable & willing to work with us
- Clear business model
- Full legal entity in place
- Clear monetization model
- Beta ready service or product
- Ready for financing
- Execution team in place
- Scalable revenue model
- Nearing or at revenue
WHY JOIN THE HIGH POTENTIAL PROGRAM?
Commercializing an innovative startup requires experience, skill, and connections. Our team of industry experts can work directly with you and your team in any aspect of business to help bring your products to market quickly and effectively.
Access to in depth, 1 on 1 support in:
- Marketing, Branding and Graphic Design
- Legal & Intellectual Property
- CRM Management
- Finance – Cash flow, tax, operations
- Product Development
- Human Resources
- Hardware Engineering
- Leadership and much more…
Access to workshops in:
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Pitch Creation and Delivery
- Orientation to Startup Law
- Orientation to IP
- Orientation to Startup Marketing
- Orientation to Business Finance
- Orientation to Selling
- Orientation to Banking
- Orientation to Human Resources
- Funding Your Startup
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Inquire for pricing.
HOW CAN YOU JOIN?
Apply: Apply directly at sparkcentre.org during open application periods
Graduate: Proven success in the Community program means advancing to
the High Potential program
Click here to download a copy of our High Potential Program information.